Job Title: Medical Laboratory Tutors (1)
Location of Position: Kajo-Keji Health Trainifl9 Institute
Position Reports to: Principal/Site Manager
Position Opened for: All who meet the requirement
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: 15/01/2016
Kajo-Keji Health Training Institute (KKHTI) is private non for profit. Our Mission is to Improve Health Care in South Sudan through training of South Sudanese to become health professionals who will serve and save lives in South Sudan sustainably. KKHTI is recruiting 1 Medical Laboratory Tutor for the course of Medical Laboratory Science based in Kajo-Keji County, Republic of South Sudan.
- Training of students at the Institute according to the National Curriculum
- Supervise and provide technical skills to students during practical sessions
- Perform and supervise clinical rotation in the Hospital for students to ensure prompt and accurate diagnosis
- Keep records for KKHTI-related project documentation according to KKHTI standards
- Participate in departmental meetings.
- Perform any tasks as assigned by the Principal Tutor
Minimum requirements! qualifications:
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science with additional training in tutorship is preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a Medical Training Institution
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to use basic computer packages (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint & Internet).
- Ability to communicate efficiently and work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision& ability to meet deadlines.
Interested candidates can send their application letters and resume to the following address: Principal
Tutor, Kajo-Keji Health Training Institute.
Main office, Kajo-Keji Health Training Institute, Kangapo "
Or by email: