Applications will be received and reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Position: Fundraising Coordinator
Hours: Part-Time, Flexible Hours
Start Date: As soon as possible!
Location: Flexible, can be remote
KHTI is hiring a fundraising coordinator to implement a crowdfunding campaign and major gift fundraiser in support of KHTI’s extension into Uganda and training of refugee students. This is a time flexible, temporary position and it involves working remotely with possibility of travel to Uganda where necessary. The position will last 3 months with possibility of renewal based on performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development, implementation and completion of crowdfunding campaign. Specific duties include;
- Advance preparation of all aspects of the campaign;
- Writing all campaign materials and correspondence;
- Developing and implementing communications strategy for the press, social media, email and other outlets;
- Identifying and reaching out to individual donors
- Tracking and following-up on all contributions and rewards.
- Solicit major grants and donations from individual and institutional funders. Specific duties include;
- researchpotential donors and funding opportunities and make detailed applications to trust funds and potential donors
- Initiate contacts with identified prospective donors
- Move potential donors in an appropriate and timely fashion toward solicitation and closure
- Make solicitations when appropriate
- Implementation of 2+ crowdfunding campaigns;
- Project coordination experience;
- Experience with intern and volunteer coordination;
- 2-3 years’ experience with fundraising and communications strategies, including donor relations and social media;
- Excellent written and oral communications;
- Detail oriented, ability to take initiative and carry multiple tasks to completion.
- Expert knowledge of Social Media
A monthly stipend of $500-$1000 commensurate with experience plus performance based bonus.
If successful, you will be contacted for a phone interview with our team.